Provide a link to the SFDC object in the automated, rule driven CTA

Related products: None

I have automated, rule drive CTAs that fire for opportunity and support risks.  I have the case and opportunity numbers tokenized; but since they are not clickable links the CSM has to go to the C360, find the appropriate section, and then click the link there instead of going directly to the SFDC object.  

I would like to have the ability to either:

1. Make the tokenized case number and opportunity number/name a clickable link to the SFDC object

2. Provide a way to automatically associate the opportunity--instead of manually having to do so--and provide the same type of ability with support cases as well.  

This would even work with Contact objects too.
This would be a major time saver!! Great idea Renee. 
My team would love to have this ability.  We have support CTAs with the SFDC case number included but a link directly to the case would be great.
A potential immediate-term workaround:

Since you have the ID as a token, you can simply slap it on the end of your Salesforce URL, and then that URL would take the user to the record.

That is, whenever I need to go to a particular record in Salesforce, I just go to:

http://na28.salesforce.com/ID_GOES_HERE

(Replace 'na28' with whatever is correct for your Salesforce Org)So, the URL will be in the comment of the CTA, and even though it's not [i]clickable, the user can copy-paste it into their browser.
As a Gainsight SA I too agree that this would be a great time saver and have heard this comment from multiple Customers. Thanks for submitting.
Totally hear you on this.  Enhancing the create CTA action is up high in our roadmap plan for the coming months.   At a minimum we will enable auto-linking objects (like Opportunity) to the CTA.
That's fantastic!  Our users are frustrated that they can't click on URLs in the CTA comments section.
With 5.5 release, You can link the CTA to opportunity or any linked object via rules engine. Read more about it here. Setup the linked object under CTA config and then using rules engine map the ID right into CTA creation action. This will make sure the CTA is linked with the object right when it is created.
Hi Sundar, the link you provide sends me to a login page. I enter my credentials and it redirects to the login page again.
Try this link, Lane.
Dan, I don't believe that is the correct link. The link you provided is to another community post. I believe Sundar was trying to link to documentation.
Hi Lane, the link Sundar provided was to a community thread, but it was an internal view available only to employees (the admin console for the community). So while the link worked for Sundar and for me, it wouldn't work for you. So I just provided the external link to the same thread. :)

That said, he might have intended to link to the release notes section that discusses the linking of objects in the v5.5 release: here and here
Hi Lane,

I guess you would have already figured out how to Link Objects via Rules, but incase need Click here for Documentation.

Regards,

Hitesh