Programs - Designate participant fields to be updated if changed e.g. CSM

Related products: None

Right now, when a participant field is synced it will not be updated once the program is active. For example, say a CSM changes between emails in a program where it is configured to send from a CSM, I can't think of any ways to make it so this change is reflected within this program. I am not sure how this would be built but it would be nice to designate some fields to be always up to date.

Seems calculated fields can be used as a token in the email but the From Name and From email address don't accept calculated fields.

I’d vote multiple times for this if I could.

We’ve got a few programs running where we’ve got case expressions on the sender based on whether the client company is in or out of onboarding (determines whether the email is sent from the CSM or the onboarding manager).

It’d be a huge timesaver if we didn’t have to use conditional logic to check stage, and then use two different email steps depending on which stage the company was in, but unfortunately, calculated fields don’t work for case expressions (and we have to use both participant fields and calculated fields for the sender/reply-to info instead to make sure that the email is sent from the correct rep).

Otherwise we run the risk of sending an email on behalf of the onboarding manager instead of the CSM if the company’s stage has changed since the participant entered the program.