Preview Merge in Journey Orchestrator

Related products: None

Is there a capability to preview a merge in JO? As far as I can see, there isn’t. At the moment, I build the merge in Rules Engine to check it works before adding to JO. It would be great to have the preview pane (just like what you see in Dataset)  - it will save so much time!

@anna_james We did add the capability to view execution history in JO. 

If you are referring to the preview capability while creation of the dataset, then it is on our roadmap to bring in this experience in JO. Infact we want to make the dataset creation experience consistent across multiple features in Gainsight. This would be all the latest Horizon UI and experience (similar to data designer) 

@anna_james did you get a chance to see the comments here, please let us know if you need any help.

Is there a capability to preview a merge in JO? As far as I can see, there isn’t. At the moment, I build the merge in Rules Engine to check it works before adding to JO. It would be great to have the preview pane (just like what you see in Dataset)  - it will save so much time!

Having the ability to Preview a Merged or Transformed Dataset in JO will enhance the user experience many folds , right now it is very tiresome to first create a rule do a test run and then apply the same in JO.

Hello All,
as mentioned earlier this is under consideration, i will keep you posted about updates on this.