Power Lists based on Contact-based Data Spaces

Related products: None

How's the product roadmap looking for Power Lists based on Data Spaces (that aren't Relationship-based)?

I would like to set up a Power List to email all the folks who are detractors on our most recent NPS survey. In order to do that, I need to use a Data Space on the 'NPSSurvey Response' object, in order to hop to 'Survey Participant' to hop to 'Contact', so I can grab the respondent's first name for a token in the email template. (The 'User Name' field in 'NPSSurvey Response' is the respondent's first & last name, or their email address, which isn't colloquial enough for an email that will look like it's coming from our VP of Success.)

Instead, I'm going to use a Rule based on the Data Space to generate CTAs with a Playbook that includes just one Email-type Task. Then I will log into Salesforce as our Vice President -- which I can do since I'm a Salesforce Admin -- and manually send each of those emails. Wonky workaround, and not scalable to large numbers of customers, which brings me back to my original question of whether Power Lists will be able to do this in the future 🙂
Dataspaces at account level would be supported in Copilot from October release (2 weeks from now).