Please make it so each Reasons is associated with a specific CTA Type

Related products: CS Cockpit & Playbooks

We have a list of 20+ reasons. Some of these reasons are only used when CTA type = opportunity, some reasons are oly used when CTA type = Risk. 

When creating a CTA our SMs need to scroll through a long list when half the Reasons are not applicable. 
Exactly, Megan! All existing reasons were migrated to 'All'. Whatever you add under 'Event' would be specific to that CTA Type.
Harris - This works exactly like Playbooks. You can define reasons specific to each CTA Type by selecting it from the drop-down, and you can have certain reasons that apply to all CTA Types under 'All'.
Manu, I went into the CTA reason and selected Event in the drop down, and reentered my CTAs reasons that I want solely for event, and now when I create a new CTA, and select type event, I see these reasons at the top, but I also still see the collective list in that view. The goal was to only see the Event type list as a shorter list. Am I doing something wrong? I can log a case too.
Hi Megan,

What reasons show up when 'Event' type is selected is controlled by (1) what you have configured solely for events (through the drop-down), and (2) what you have configured under 'All' (applies to all Types). I think you might be seeing more reason codes because of #2. Could you please check once?