Allow adjustment to Salesforce batch size per Rule (Gainsight default = 100)

Related products: None

Gainsight Rules engine calls the standard (not bulk) Salesforce API in batches of 100 wrapped in a REST call.  The default size of each call is 100.  It would be great if this could be adjusted per rule.

Reasoning: We have complexity in Salesforce system that has made concurrency a constant ongoing struggle for us.  For example, the Opportunity object will fail on batch update if the batch size is greater than 30. This has caused us to pull these lists on a daily basis and decrease the size to 30 and load through data loader.
I totally agree. We have the same issue.

I saw it also when sending email via Copilot - I checked the option to create tasks in SF and they weren't never created. We have a lot of logics on Task object and I guess there was a timeout error.

We need to have the ability to change the batch size.

We have it also with rules that have an action to create CTAs.
I just asked for an update on this same issue posted a few months back.  Seems like being able to control the batch size is on the roadmap. 

https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/re-try-batch-failures-unable-to-gain-exclusive-acce...
Thanks Scott.  I forgot about that post.  I hope that enhancement comes soon as it would save us a tremendous amount of time each day running things manually.
Jeff & Aviv,

This feature has been enabled from the backend. Although it is not exposed from UI, we can get it done from backend. Can you put thru a support ticket requesting the limit to be reduced and the object that you want to reduce it to. 
Will do!
Thanks Sundar.  We will put in the request.
Any update on allowing the batch size to be updated in the UI?

We have some Rules with many actions which Gainsight has lowered the batch size for us behind the scenes.  The issue we face is when only one action fails we clone the Rule and remove all other actions.  This increases the batch size back to 100 which then makes it almost impossible to re-run without hitting the same SFDC erorrs again.