Playbooks - Better filtering or limiting view

Related products: CS Rules & Permissions

We have 2 main teams using GS, and we are about to add 2 more. As we include additional teams, the number of playbooks continues to grow. Would be great if there was a way to either:

a)Better find only the playbooks the user wants to see. For instance, we're adding a team acronym at the beginning of the playbook name. Would be good for user to be able to type that into a search field when adding a playbook and only see those playbooks.

b)Introduce some sort of option to determine who can see which playbooks as options.

If there's an option that I missing that would help make it easier, I would love to hear about it. 🙂
I saw on the last Product Roadmap webinar that the Gainsight interface is getting an overhaul, and I agree that the Playbook interface makes an awful use of space, and filtering would be a boon. Hope that it gets strong treatment in that overhaul 🙂
Heather, you aren't missing anything in terms of functionality available today. The Playbooks are organized by CTA type and you don't have another option. It seems like folders, similar to the way Vault assets are organized, would be useful to have under Cockpit > Playbooks, as well as Cockpit > CoPilot > Email Templates?
Hi Lila,

That would definitely work for Admins, but in terms of the CSM, ideally, it would be great to have a way to just filter to the playbooks they need to see; whether that be search capability or start typing and it pulls those up, etc. I think the folders would be a good option if you could set permissions for who could see playbooks in that folder. It would be hard for us to do that by person, but if there was capability to do that by groups maybe? I'm just throwing things out here off the top of my head. 🙂 Would be happy to provide a more detailed use case if it will help.