Playbook Notifications

Related products: CS Cockpit & Playbooks

For some users, it would be easier to receive email notifications whenever a CTA with an applied Playbook is assigned to them, rather than have the user constantly monitor the Cockpit, or to have to Follow their accounts for these CTA notifications.
I use the "follow" feature to get those email notifications. Are there any other notifications that are triggered when I follow a specific account?

Also, is there a report that I can reference to see which customers I have followed?

And conversely, a report showing all my customers and which of those are followed vs not followed?
We are trying to add team members who are assigned tasks to receive email notification but to no avail. Also, tried to sync this through Salesforce but is coming up empty.
Regular notifications are not handling this?  You should get notificaiton when a Task is assigned to you (you probably need to be a Gainsight user though)
Some of our users have Limited Gainsight access and check off tasks performed but no email notification. All settings have been checked.