Pinning Option For Timeline

Related products: None

I have a client request to be able to Pin things to the Timeline feature in GS. As timeline grows and grows it would be helpful to keep relevant documents pinned to the top of the page. 
Hi Steve,

Great idea, added to the roadmap.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Nitisha, any news on this suggestion? In our business, we create business overviews for key clients, like a cheat sheet about their business, use case, etc. It would be great to pin this attachment to the top of the Timeline.

+1 to this feature request!

@nitisha_rathi do you have an update on the launch date for this feature? We would really benefit from this feature to post important customer descriptions/updates.

Without having a Comments section in Gainsight NXT, being able to Pin Timeline Activity to the top would be helpful for seeing the most critical update for a Company at a glance

This is in our medium term roadmap and should be available in second half of 2020.

So glad this is on the roadmap.  Much needed!

Is there any update on this feature? I keep seeing a need for it in our user community.

@nitisha_rathi Hi, any update on when this will be delivered?

Hi! Any update on an ETA for this functionality? I know it would be incredibly helpful for our customer success team. Thanks in advance. 

@soumitrasahu, anything in the mid term/short term with this? 

@JeriLim This is in our mid-term roadmap currently. We will update the ETAs once we plan the development.

+1 for this! Any update on roadmap timing?

@Bhawya , could you pl share the latest on this?

We have not been able to pick this up because of other high priority items. Will update this thread with ETA once the development is planned.

Any updates on this? Attended the Pulse conference and didn’t hear about it.

@BgreenGWIQ We are currently researching on this item. The priority is not yet decided, will update the thread once there is more visibility on that.

@Bhawya - adding an upvote from the team at Atlassian for this functionality. :) 

I’ve seen this listed as “under consideration” along with another post on the same topic.  Any updates? This would be a really great feature for the team at ZoomInfo. @Bhawya 

Idea merged into:

All the votes from this idea have been transferred.

Under ConsiderationCLOSED (DUPLICATE)