Partially Saved responses are not in NPS® Analytics

Related products: None

For Survey (Analyse → Response report) - it contains all responses including Partial_Saved, but in NPS®️ Analytics, opening the same survey it doesn’t contain Partial_Saved responses which is causing the differences in Survey Responses for NPS Analytics and Survey Analytics

NPS analytics is *only* looking for NPS. It should use any NPS response, even if the survey is not completed. The participant has provided that answer and it is valid

Can you please add the functionality to get “Partial_Saved’ Responses in NPS®️ Analytics? 

+1 Just ran into this a few weeks ago.  Definitely had to dig to figure out what happened.

Well, this is an expected behavior. But I can imagine the terminology confusion as they are very similar.:confused:

In Gainsight Surveys, amongst the various Survey Responses states, we have following two states

• PARTIALLY_SAVED
  • PARTIALLY_SUBMITTED

On the face value, although they may appear similar but there is a subtle difference :wink:
PARTIALLY_SAVED: Correlate this to Save as Draft 

PARTIALLY_SUBMITTED: This response state arrives when the Survey expiry time arrives. In such case, all PARTIALLY_SAVED responses transition into PARTIALLY_SUBMITTED responses.

By design, NPS Analytics ALWAYS rendered analytics for SUBMITTED / PARTIALLY_SUBMITTED responses.

Hope this helps !

Thanks for explaining this Abhilesh. 

@Gourav and @heather_hansen - does Abhilesh’s explanation clarify things for you?

Thanks, @abhilesh_khatri!  That definitely helps clarify.  I appreciate the follow up!  @dan_ahrens Thanks for checking! :relaxed:

I think the explanation makes sense, but the issue is that it will bring up questions all the time. I suggest to add the option in NPS Analytics to select also partially saved responses. I think this should be a feature the administrator can configuration in the settings. By this a company can decide what they like to see. 

Hi,

this article says now “ Implemented “ but I can’t see this is the case.

@swen the design to not include partially saved responses in analytics is intentional, as they are still in draft state and could change. Once the survey is submitted (either by the user or by the system when the time expires) then it makes sense to include them in analytics.