Option to expand all actions in rules

Related products: None

When rules have several, or even dozens of actions in the 'Setup Action' section; it is difficult to expand each rule with the chevron. An option to expand all would be great.
I second that!
Same here!
Hi Kyle/Cameron/Angela,

Thanks for the suggestion. One of the items which is in our backlog is to  to autoexpand the action when there is only one action.

The idea behind collapsing all actions was to ensure better readability and manageability. 

Want to know your thoughts on the multiple action scenario. Will it not be difficult to have a glance at all actions at once if they are autoexpanded?

Regards,

Jitin
My specific use case is for setting score on scorecard 2.0. I have at least 6 actions per rule that runs to my scorecard. When a modification is required to one of the actions, I can't easily tell which action I need to modify until I expand every action. I have to open each one and scroll through the list to find it. 

Even an "expand all/collapse all" button would be fine. 
Hi Angela,

One of the best practices is to enter the description for each action. With winter release, the description will show up on the header field , which will help you to identify which action you need to modify without expanding the action.

Refer to the screenshot below:

Let me know if this can solve your problem.

Regards,

Jitin
Hi All, Our Winter Release is out and the above Feature is available. 

Now the description will show up on the header,you no need to expand every action.

Thanks for Sharing.
The description in the header does not replace the need for the ability to expand all in the rule actions.