Option to adjust scale on daily usage reports (when done as a line graph)

Related products: None

I've noticed that when you create a daily usage report in the line graph format, that because of the way that it's scaled, a very small change can appear very dramatic.  As a result, a customers usage can appear to be in trouble when it's not.  I would suggest that we are enabled to set the scale of our reports so it shows the data and scales more accurately.
Hi Lilian,

Thanks for your feedback. Are you suggesting that you should have the ability to set the max value in the scale or that you define the intervals in the scale?

Thanks,

Sumesh
That is part of it.  Being able to set the max and min would be great.  I think that in general I am trying to avoid having graphs that are making changes in data look more dramatic than they actually are.  If something changes by 2%, the change in the line graph shouldn't cross the entire graph; it's deceiving.  Make sense?
Thank you! Could you please send me a screenshot of report that you're referring to snarayanan@gainsight.com
I just emailed you.  Thanks!
Sumesh/ Gainsight Product team- do you know if this is something that we we actively adding to the product roadmap? I know that this is key for the team here and wanted to see if this is something that we might be planning for?  Thanks! 

Any further consideration to being able to adjust graph scales? Set min/max and interval?

To add to this, I’ve had instances when the min value in a data set is placed on the X axis, seemingly representing a zero value and not the true value.

I too would appreciate the ability to set the value of the axis. We are doing an average tacking by month with a line graph and the system is setting the high and the low three numbers from each other so the line is showing dramatic movement when in reality very little has changed.