One off Token-Mapping (Journey Orchestrator Program Source Data)

Related products: None

Ideally, I would like the ability to arbitrarily add in data for a query, in order to more accurately reflect the business need of a program.

Essentially, post-query, I would like to add in data that is outside of either an established query (i.e., cannot be tied to the query results) or outside of the established system of record (i.e., Salesforce).

Specific example:

I have a list of accounts that are renewing within X months, and I want to send them an automated email that includes a survey for them to fill out. As part of this process, I also want them to respond back to an internal resource who is helping our renewal team manage the upcoming renewals. However, she is not attached to each of the accounts as a part of the account team.

I want to use her email, name, title and other information to personalize the email, but cannot merge her data because of that lack of connection to the accounts in SFDC.

I think you could use a Transformation Task on the dataset and have Case Expression to create a field that contains each of the pieces of information.