Notifications for JO Failed Participants

Related products: None

Recently I found that one of our active email programs had many failed participants due to being misconfigured (while still sending succcessfully for others). If I didn’t peek into the query, I wouldn’t have known. Is there a way to get ahead of these issues proactively? As an admin I don’t have time to check every rule, program, and report to confirm it’s yielding the correct results/working properly. 

@ana_g Thanks for bringing this up! it is a valid use-case. Redirecting this to our product team for more visibility. 

@All, please vote for this enhancement request, your vote will change the priority. 

This would be a great help to our org as well! 

@sai_ram to add to this, now we have users who would actually like to see failed participants at the client-level for more granularity in email reporting and as a confirmation that they are using correct client email, that client has whitelisted our domain, etc. This is something they are envisioning in the C360, and I can probably create a report and add it there, but thought to share the demand with you here.

Even worse than having individual participants fail, but the actual rule execution failing and not having any notification. To Ana’s point, there are too many to go into and validate each day, but it’s really frustrating to come across a program that’s been failing to execute for several days or more. 

It would be great if the success/fail faces were visible on the program list view at a minimum, so you can at least quickly glance the statuses without going into each one.

Hello Everyone,
We have long term roadmap item for JO monitoring capability and also notifications if any failure happens. This is not yet prioritised, i will keep you posted once it gets prioritized.

+1 to everyone’s comments above. We’ve had multiple programs fail over the last few months and it’s been very frustrating to find out the hard way.

Also would be great to be notified even if a participant passes through for some steps, but fails for others. For example, we have a few programs where we create CTAs and send emails in one chain. We had participants pass through the CTA creation successfully, but failed for the email sends. So, I thought the JO program was working fine because I could see the CTAs, but it really wasn’t. 

Adding to this - we have had an issue where we have participants added but then they drop bc of something not set up properly. It would be helpful to also have a notification if all participants in a rule run drops or there are participants in a run but no emails are sent.