Next on-prem leadership call

Related products: None

Hi folks,

I wanted to post up the details on the next call with the on-prem leadership team. Thanks to Canio Caputo with SevOne for hosting the next call taking place on Wednesday, Aug 17 at 2PM ET

Hello,

I’ll take the next meeting. I really enjoyed the discussion we had around how we are all setting up our Scoring using Objective and Subjective measures.

My suggestion is we keep at least a monthly cadence with this meetings as well as alternating who leads the discussion.

Regarding an agenda for this next meeting I think we continue with the forum we had last time. Personally, near and dear to my heart is how we get back data from our customers and in the absence of that data how are we measuring their health? So, for the next meeting I’d like to use the meeting to hear how all of you are managing this.

I look forward to it

Canio Caputo

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

Join WebEx meeting <https://sevone.webex.com/sevone/j.php?MTID=m18c3e4d47d7e37a47ed42f9034fb45b3>;

Meeting number (access code): 797 801 094

Meeting password: 3027407883

Join by phone

1-408-792-6300

Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
Thanks, Dan and Canio!  What is the date and time of the next on-prem leadership call?
Hi Elaine - whoops, forgot that small detail. :)

The next call is Aug 17 @ 2:00 PM ET.
Do we still need someone to host this call?

Steve
Yes, I believe so. I can't make the next call otherwise I'd send out a conference bridge invitation. 

Anyone willing to step in?