At a quick glance of the new Scorecard Visualizations I see a couple of issues right off the bat.
- For a manually configured Letter-based score, the letters are not in alphabetical order:
Also it’s weird that in the filter box they are in reverse (almost) alphabetical order (it was that way in the “old” Mass Edit view as well, which I always thought was odd)
- We don’t even have an “E” score - why is that displaying above?
- According to the Update Scores and Add Notes docs, if you check the “Add Notes” box it’s supposed to bring up a new Timeline Activity window. It’s not doing that in my environment.
- The “Stale” visual indicator is too subtle. I had to look VERY close to tell that if it’s stale there are diagononal lines going through the score. The ! in a circle was so much easier to recognize.
- The filters are misleading for end users, making it seem like you can search by Grade (Letter), Color OR Numeric scheme, when in fact it only works for the scoring scheme you’re on. We are on Letter Grade scheme, and In the “old” Scorecard Mass Edit, the filter only allows me to select a letter grade as a filterable option. Color and Numeric aren’t even options:
But the “new” mass edit lists ALL schemes as options - but Color and Numeric do not work when you attempt to use them, which will mislead users and lead to more support tickets.
- The way Timeline was accessible via the old Mass Edit report was better - you could hover over the timeline icon and see the comments history. That appears to now be gone and you can only see the “Last Comment.” This is not a great functionality change because now end users will have to navigate to the C360 in order to see the TL history:
These are just a few issues I’ve identified spending about half an hour with this. Our end users will mostly see this “enhancement” as a downgrade compared to the current functionality. I don’t feel we can roll this out to our end users until most of this is addressed.
(The “Add Comment” while making a score change will be a nice adjustment, once it’s working).