New report sharing feature, It should not select the next day as the end date with no notification.

Related products: None

Hi Team,

While sharing the report (through schedule) it saves with no end date. Just automatically selects the next day as the end date with no notification.

An end date seems to be required, however, if you save without an end date, there is no validation to preventing this from happening. Instead, it actually creates its own end date (the day after the start date) and does not inform the user that it has done this.

Hello @Adithya Kathi, thank you for your post. This seems like a great idea/suggestion , looping in our Product Manager to look into this and get back to you. 

@Adithya Kathi - i am not able to save without an end date, could you send a screen shot / video my way of the Scheduled report you were able to save without an end date. 

I did notice a bug that prevents the error message from showing up when you remove a end date by selecting the end data completely i will raise it with the team.