New date option: Last 365 days!

Related products: None

There needs to be a way to run reports to look back at the last 365 days.  My biggest use case is pulling reports on to dashboard it would be nice to have a look at the last rolling 365 days.  Currently you can get a rolling 90 days and current/previous quarter but last 365 would be great.
Thanks for sharing, Lauren. We'll consider this enhancement for one of our upcoming releases.
More options all around would be great!  Or the option to customize/ add new options would be ideal.
This would be especially helpful for me and my team as well!  Our customer retention calculation works best exactly 365 days from a particular date, and is best calculated exactly 365 days from present day.
A new date constant to filter by the last 'n' is currently in the works. Say tuned for further updates!
Hey Sumesh,  thanks for the update.  I just had a meeting with our leadership, and they would really like this lens for our renewal reporting.  Right now, we send out notices 120 days prior to renewal, but it would be really helpful to have a report that warned us 150 days prior to renewal, so we have some reaction time.  A last "n" filter would be VERY helpful for this!!!  Please keep us posted on progress!  thanks!
Hello everyone,

Good news! Ability to filter for last 'n' days will be available in April release. 

Thanks!
Like like like like like like like