More Reports in a CoPilot email

• 25 September 2017
  • 4 replies

Badge
We have a use case where we would like to include more than five reports. Is there currently a plan to expand that capability?

Thanks,

Elizabeth

4 replies

Badge +3
Thanks Elizabeth.  We will look into this.  Two questions for you.  First, can you share the use case that is driving this request?  Second, if we could send a Share360 link through CoPilot would that be an acceptable / preferred way to go?
Badge
Hi Karl - We currently have two projects that would utilize this. We have a utilization metrics email that currently is built through many tokens pulling from an MDA table. We did this so we could lay out our reports in a table format. The second is the one that Kate outlined in her post here: =18974887#reply_18974887]https://community.gainsight.com/gainsight/topics/sharing-or-exporting-multiple-dashboards-or-360s?ut...

I think both would potentially be solved with the shared 360 being distributed via CoPilot. Would there be some sort of token mechanism so we could match the 360 by Account ID and send en masse?

Hi Elizabeth,

Yes, you are correct. Inserting a 360 Link will be an option available as part of email templates and configured as a step within Advanced Outreach in any Send Email action , you will be able to use this template and choose the layout which you want to share.

Based on the recepient email address and the account/relationship id configured for the advanced outreach, a link will be generated and sent. Would this address your use case? I believe it should.

Thanks

Abhishek S
Badge
I think it has potential!