More "includes" filter flexibility in Rules Engine

Related products: None

Currently the Includes filter is limited to 10 values and annoyingly doesn’t let you know when you’ve added a 10th or 11th (only lets you know when you go to save the rule configuration) and makes you remove all values, having to start over and count until you get to the 10th value. The ability to also press an “x” or otherwise remove a value after typing it in is gone for me, so if I accidentally add a typo, it’s stuck there, taking up 1 of 10 possible spaces.

makes you remove all values, having to start over and count until you get to the 10th value. The ability to also press an “x” or otherwise remove a value after typing it in is gone for me

I have not experienced this. I added more than 10 and got the warning when trying to save but was able to remove values and move them to a second filter criteria

Hi @ana_g  as @john_apple  mentioned, when more than 10 fields were added, we are showing a warning message while saving and allowing to remove the values. 

Can you please check with support on the issue you are facing.

Also, we will try to improve the experience of adding the 11th field.

Hi @tulasi_andukuri ,

This came up with another client and here is the exact feedback -
Why would you let me add more than 10 values if I can't use more than 10 values? Why not stop me when I add the 11th value instead of letting me add all the values and then telling me I can only have 10?
https://share.getcloudapp.com/kpuN5yrB 

@ana_g , @john_apple , @shiv_kumar_katiyar 

We took care of this in a recent release. Please check.