MDA field on c360 Attributes section

Related products: None

I have a customer who needs to be able to use and edit MDA fields in the C360 Attributes section.  The customer has a fairly arduous internal process for getting fields added in Salesforce and so the ability to just edit MDA fields in the C360 would make internal processes much easier to manage.

Is there any plan to add this feature in the future?
The use case here is that we want to give the CSMs additional customer information that doesn't need to be visible to the rest of the organization via the Salesforce account object (i.e., Support Model).  We would like to add an editable field to the C360 for CSMs, and would like to use the MDA to house the data, rather than having to go through our Salesforce team (which adds months to our ability to implement the field).  
Short version - This is on our roadmap, but not coming in the next 6 months. 

Long version:

Dependency on an SFDC admin to configure and use Gainsight is a common problem and we are gradually making changes and product improvements to reduce this dependency. As part of this initiative, more and more features will start using the data in MDA such as Company as the primary. Scorecard 2.0 is an example of this. The ability to create and edit custom MDA attributes via 360 is a very important piece to be able to truly make data in MDA the primary.  
Is this still 3+ months out? The ability to edit and use Company fields from C360 and not being reliant on our CorpEng team for SFDC updates would be a HUGE help. 
Anything new on this front?
We are making great progress!   Hold tight...
Any update on this?

Any updates here?

Any updates here?

this is EXTREMELY necessary in our org

Yes, here too.

+1 Definitely looking for this. Having to go through our IS team to get a field added to SFDC and then having the CSMs have to jump to SFDC in order to edit it is really inefficient.

any updates on this?

Piling on to the update requests 🙂 I should add that we are looking for this functionality in R360 attributes as well.