Map column headers within the failed records tab of Execution log

Related products: None

I could have sworn I posted about this before, but I cannot find it.

In the Execution Logs, Can we please have the headers for each column displayed in the records tab vs just having a map in the Execution Summary?

Mapped on Execution Summary:

Unmapped on the Failed Records tab:

It may seem like a little thing, but it’s a pain to have to flip back and forth between the tabs to identify which column is which.

If you are able to do the mapping on the Execution Summary, then I have to believe it’s possible to go the extra step to correctly identify the columns within the records tab(s). It would make this easier on admins when troubleshooting.

This would make life so much easier when troubleshooting!

Couldn’t agree more!! I spend as little time as much as possible looking at the logs because it’s so difficult to maneuver. This would be a huge help.

100%. This one is always a struggle!

@sai_ram May you please check with product on this one.  So. Incredibly. Painful. to have to do this manually.

Not to mention just naming the columns with the field labels as opposed to the GS internal name. Makes it impossible sometimes...

End Proctoring-

We have added this enhancement to our backlog. We regularly prioritize our backlog based on number of votes. I can update if and when we pick this up. 

Meanwhile, I have one question → How does the idea of exploring this data directly in a report-like interface sound? Would you prefer that over an excel download? 

Excel download. Often I am working with hundreds upon hundreds of records….and I need to download the data

@rakesh I hope you meant “when” and not “if” - this is a HUGE troubleshooting pain for admins.

Yes, Jeff.