Manual CTA for multiple accounts

Related products: None

Apply CTA for multiple accounts Manually.

Scenario: if a user has to go through a process of adding a CTA manually and has to replicate this for all the accounts that he/she is responsible for, currently the only way is to get into a Customer360 page for all the accounts and create the CTA or through the Cockpit Tab.

It would be easier/convenient (flexibility) if the user is allowed to select multiple accounts from a drop down while creating the CTA.

Is this still under consideration?

+1 on this! Our CSMs will really appreciate this feature.

@dan_ahrens any update on this one - seems like a popular and long-sought after request.

Is the request here to have a single CTA that is associated with multiple accounts? Or to create multiple CTAs, each with an associate with a single account, but which are otherwise identical?

@dan_ahrens I’m Pretty sure the request is to have a single CTA be associated with multiple accounts. I know in my org we would find it super useful. Many times we do something like reaching out about a new piece of content and have followups scheduled. It would be nice for the CSM to be able to create one CTA with that or other action items and assign it to multiple accounts. Right now it seems like more work to generate them separately and not really worth it.

+1! We had this come up the other day specifically around setting up bi-weekly meetings. 

@dan_ahrens I’m Pretty sure the request is to have a single CTA be associated with multiple accounts. I know in my org we would find it super useful. Many times we do something like reaching out about a new piece of content and have followups scheduled. It would be nice for the CSM to be able to create one CTA with that or other action items and assign it to multiple accounts. Right now it seems like more work to generate them separately and not really worth it.

In that scenario @edleguizamo - how would you keep track of which accounts you had completed the action for and which accounts were still outstanding?

Is the request here to have a single CTA that is associated with multiple accounts? Or to create multiple CTAs, each with an associate with a single account, but which are otherwise identical?

Our use case is to allow for a CSM to create a CTA that they can then apply to all their accounts/the accounts the designate. Primary reason is Send from Cockpit - they are finding it very tedious to have to create a CTA for each account they need to send an email from, for example wanting to support an upcoming event. If they want to invite contacts from 20 accounts, they have to create 20 individual CTAs. 

In that scenario @edleguizamo - how would you keep track of which accounts you had completed the action for and which accounts were still outstanding?

@dan_ahrens Apologies, after reading my comment I can see the disconnect. There would be one CTA (with steps) that would then be duplicated for each account that way they can keep track. Pretty much what @kelly mentioned above.

Any update on this?

+1

We’ve just successfully onboarded Gainsght and this is one of the first questions raised by our Global Customer Success Team. They want to create CTAs for multiple accounts.  For instance “Book a demo for NewProduct XYZ” to check progress and measure deliverables across the globe. 

Thanks for all the inputs. We are discussing internally on this. Note: One way to do this currently in bulk is through rules engine.

Thanks for all the inputs. We are discussing internally on this. Note: One way to do this currently in bulk is through rules engine.

@Janine B. are you able to do it via rule engine?

Our CSMs are requesting this functionality to save Admin time when creating CTAs for sets of their assigned accounts.  Any word on this being added to the roadmap ?

@jenniferpa We don’t have any immediate plans but we understand that this is an functionality that’s useful for a lot of users. We will consider it in our medium to long term roadmap.

Going to upvote this one because our CSMs would love this!!

Is there any update on this one?  

The ability for a non Admin to duplicate a manually added CTA and tasks to another account would be SO amazing! (without needing to create a rule or build a script.) Would love to be able to apply it across multiple accounts without spending so much time recreating it. This would be for when an appropriate playbook is not already available to quickly choose. Similarly, the ability to create a CTA with tasks, and select multiple accounts at once would be equally amazing. Dreaming of the day the three little dots in a CTA have an option that says “Duplicate CTA and Tasks to Another Account.” Please oh please!🙏🏻😅