Make Widget and Field Names in C360 Summary View editable

Related products: None

Currently, Widget and Field names in the C360 Summary view are predefined and not editable. We'd like to be able to change the name of the Healthscore widget to "Assessment Score" as this better reflects our current use of Scorecards. Renaming other Widgets and Fields, similar to the current ability to rename fields in Reports 2.0, would be very helpful. 
Thanks for your feedback Sarah. We are currently working on adding summary widgets in dashboard, where you can highlight a single metric and specify the title. It makes sense to extend such flexibility to c360 as well.
we would like to be able to add customized widgets through reporting to the summary in the CS 360 as well!
Hi Sam,

In addition to our pre-built widgets, you can add to your summary section any report of the type 'widget' that you build on a related object. For example, you could do a count of Opportunities currently in play and have that show up as a box in the summary section. These custom widgets show up in the same list as our standard widgets, under summary section configuration.

Thanks,

Manu
oh perfect, thank you!
It would be interesting to add some sort of visualization to these widgets as well.  Like to see colors or images, similar to the CTA or NPS widget.
I too would like to be able to do this.  We have a field in Summary section of our 360 Layout called "NVM Customer Success Manager" and we simply want to change this to "Assigned CSM"
I agree with Jon, renaming of fields seems to be a very basic function and I'm astonished that it's not been made configurable previously. With the original idea being 2 years old, I would have presumed this would have been rectified by now, but it appears not 😞
This is necessary for our org as well. Right now we have two different scorecards, a healthscore and an adoption score. But in the C360 summary, the widget is called Healthscore, even when it is displaying the adoption score. It should be renamed based on the scorecard name. It's very confusing to the team.

Any update ont his requeast? This is really confusing for our teams as we have several health scores, but the widget is called scorecard. I echo everyone's comments on this post and would like to see if ther is an update on this from the product team?

Any update on this request? We need this at the R360 level as well since different proudcts/services can have different scorecards. We want to be able to rename the widget from Scorecard to Healthscore.

Love the discussion around widgets can we also make the field name editable. So we have a widget that reports into the dashboard with additional detail. However, in the expandable report, we can not edit the header (field names) so we have a few columns that just say “NAME”. It is confusing. 

Not sure if this is already part of the roadmap but would love to be able to redefine these in dashboards reporting as well. 

Darshana Shah

ADP