Low Volume MDA object on C360 - Person Lookup fields show the Person's ID rather than their name

Related products: None

I’ve setup a C360 section based on a custom Low Volume object. I’ve added various fields to be filled out including a few Person lookups. I have discovered that you are able to search by the person’s name when creating records, but when you save the record it will then only display the Person’s GSID.

Field config: 

Create record view:

Edit/View record view:

This seems like it would be pretty basic functionality to use Person lookups in Low Volume object. Has anyone else ran into this issue before? If so, did you find a workaround outside of loading over the name via the Rules Engine?

@zach_davis sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for sharing this here. 

Let me conclude(whether this is a bug or expected behaviour) with engineering team on this and get back to you.

Hi @zach_davis 

We have this in our roadmap and this would require some time before we can role out the feature.

The work around we have right now is to also add the Person name to the report along with the GSID field to show the Name in the LV report

Thank you

Preethi

@pgeorge can you help us with the work around and will it be still possible for Horizon?

I have added a community post for the horizon enhancements: