Logging JO/Program Comms (Emails, Surveys, etc..) to the C360 (and /or R360) Timeline

Related products: None

We send automated account renewal reminders and welcome emails out to new users through the JO/Programs (and soon enough, surveys!) - while the reports and analytics are great! - it would be fantastic if we were able to have those emails or comms logged to the actual customer timeline. While I can go in and download participants to see if an email went out to them, it would be amazing to be able to open up a time line and see that it has. It would definitely help us complete that 360 view of all customer account activity,  streamline workflow, and be a time saver for my CSM’s! 

@AubreeSorbo thank you for brining this up here. I remember this enhancement(JO email logged to timeline) is in the road-map. Let me confirm once again and get back to you on this. 

Related post: 

Hello All,

This is one of our key medium term priority. I will share more updates as things get finalised.

@sai_ram any update on this? We were told, this was targeted for July 2022 release is this still planned?

It'd be nice if it gets implemented soon. Please implement this, it will help a lot of us tremendously. 🙏🏼