Logging emails by bcc in Timeline

Related products: CS Timeline

For the Email logging, it looks like the only option right now to copy and paste in an email that's already been sent (ie. from Gmail).  It would be nice if there a way to actually cc or bcc Gainsight to create that email log, like we can to Salesforce.  It would also be nice if these were created automatically from email assist CTAs or other outreaches sent from GS.
Also interested
+1 Genesys would love to beta test!
We are interested
We are interested
+1 Yext would love to help test this out!
Bazaarvoice would be more than happy to participate!
Bazaarvoice would be more than happy to participate!
+1 interested!
+1 Would love for our Company to be considered!
Also interested
We'd be interested in the beta as well.
My team has been begging for this feature - would love to be part of the beta 🙂
My CSMs would find this extremely useful.

Just wanted to add my vote to this request as well! I know our CSMs would love this functionality and would make them less reliant on Salesforce, since we currently have an Outlook - SFDC integration to auto log all emails.

I would prefer it to be an optional choice for the CSM to bcc into Timeline rather than every email logging there. This way they can control what logs and would hopefully bcc the most important email conversations into TL.

Hi All,

I am excited to announce that we have launched beta program for "Email to Timeline". You can be one of the few users to experience this feature in its beta stage. Please nominate yourself for our Beta program before time runs out and help us make this feature more delightful. Please refer this https://community.gainsight.com/conversations/gainsight-beta-program-for-email-to-timeline-5bed8583e4b067063e68bfc9 to enroll.

Hi everyone,

Many of you are participating in our Email to Timeline beta program and have started setting it up for your end users! If you have questions or feedback, be sure to post it in the Email to Timeline Beta topic. You can also share these resources with your end users to help them get started with logging emails to Timeline:

We look forward to hearing from you, so we can improve the functionality!

Hi, Is there a timeframe for it to be released to everyone?