Link to email template in JO reports

Related products: None

I’d like to include a “Link to template” in reporting for CSMs, so that they could easily see the email copy that was sent “from” them through a JO Program. It would be helpful for them to be able to reference the templates when looking at dashboards, rather than relying on me to create external documentation with the messaging for every email.

I imagine it would be similar to the “Link to Oppty” or “Link to Contact” for SFDC reports, and would open up a pop-up with the email template that was sent.

+1! This has been requested by our end users as well. Would be awesome to have.

Not to mention simply logging JO emails to Timeline...

End Proctoring-

I’ve been getting this request more as well, to where I’ve built an external library of templates sent through Gainsight so CSMs can see what’s being sent to their customers. 

@anna-whitehouse  a way this could be a slight work around is the Chrome Gainsight Assist plug-in and make the template available to users. They can then see all the content and also send the template directly from their inbox

Adding JO emails to Timeline is on our short-medium term roadmap.

@nitisha_rathi this is great! the shorter end of the short-medium the better :grin:

Hi @nitisha_rathi can you please share a progress update on this one as well? As you can see, I am very eager for some JO enhancements! :grin:

Hello @ana_g 
This is part of roadmap once  prioritized we will share the ETA.