JO Automated Outreaches log to Timeline

Related products: None

Hello!

We have a lot of JO operational email programs and CSMs need to work in sync with the automation to manage the accounts. is there any plan or can we open a feature for logging JO outreaches to timeline? maybe add a feature on the JO program a flag we can check to log all emails to timeline?

Thanks in advance

Rozi 

@rozi_shuster Thanks for sharing your thoughts here. I will conform this request with the product team and update you here. 

@rozi_shuster This feature (exactly as you described) is planned in medium term. Mostly H2 2021.

Is there any update on this feature? Is it implemented?

Any update on this feature? I have seen it in a few threads and being able to have the CSM know what is being sent to their clients automatically would really help with planned outreach.

As Digital First success becomes more and more prominent, this capability becomes more essential. This will allow CSMs and other Gainsight users to know what has been sent to their customers. 

This is need of the hour.

Without this feature, our CSM do not know which comms are being sent to their customer and and ending up sending the comms twice. 

This is need of the hour.

Without this feature, our CSM do not know which comms are being sent to their customer and and ending up sending the comms twice. 

THIS!

Interesting usecase @PavanCh , @Bhawya ?

This is becoming a key feature for most of the customers, it would be great if we can have this enhancement soon.

This is a must feature with the rise of Digital Customer Success.

Interesting usecase @PavanCh , @Bhawya ?

Any update on this? This use case comes up on a regular basis with us. 

We are currently working on an automated way for logging JO emails to timeline. This is currently being planned with the Q2, 2022 release.

We are currently working on an automated way for logging JO emails to timeline. This is currently being planned with the Q2, 2022 release.

Amazing news, thank you!

hi @PavanCh ! I just checked the latest Gainsight release notes for April 2022 but there were no updates on the JO email logging to timeline. Is that something that is still on the roadmap for Q2 2022 or has it been pushed back?

Updated idea statusUnder ConsiderationIN DEVELOPMENT

Updated idea statusUnder ConsiderationIN DEVELOPMENT

Hey there, is there any update on the timeline for this being released? Unless I’m missing it in my instance, I don’t see that it’s available. Thanks!

@Bhawya - is this still in development? Did not see any update on the current release notes. Could you please let us know when this will be available?

Thanks!

Are there any updates on this request? It would be really helpful to have the JO emails reflect in Timeline. 

Regards!

@ayakushevich @Tulasi @zachlinebaugh1 This item is currently in development, will update this thread as soon as it is shipped. 

The following idea has been merged into this idea:

All the votes have been transferred into this idea.

IN DEVELOPMENTImplemented

@anirbandutta Hi! Loving the new JO emails to C360 timeline feature! Wondering if there’s any change the product team is planning to make these Automated Program type timeline activities available on the Global Timeline? My CSMs want a place to see all automated emails sent across their portfolio and utilizing global views vs dashboard reports would be ideal. If not, I’ll create a new idea 😊 Thank you!

@jenlpro Glad to hear that you are liking the feature! :)

As of now, we do not intend to open up in global timeline, reason being that could mean too many activities of type ‘automated program’ for orgs where we have recipients across too many companies. However, feel free to create a new idea we will brainstorm to see what could be a feasible representation in global timeline keeping volume concern in mind.