Issue management admin process

Related products: CS Rules & Permissions

Good morning Gainsight friends,

I recently established our internal process as Admins for how we manage and communicate issues amongst ourselves. I shared this back with my Gainsight CSM, Courtney, and she said she had not seen any other clients create a process like this. Maybe someone out there will find this useful! I created the below flowchart in Visio, and most steps contain a clickable link with more detailed directions on what to do at that step in the process. For example, Research Issue has detailed instructions in 2 sections. The first section is on Admin pages for basic troubleshooting of different components of Gainsight. The second section is about Outside Resources and explains when and how to use systems like Gainsight Community and past Gainsight tickets our organization created to gather more information. I am happy to share more details about the process we use here at athenahealth and can answer any questions here on Community. I would also appreciate any feedback and information about how other businesses handle issue management within the Gainsight Admin Team.

We follow a somewhat similar process via Service Now, though we don't have it formally documented (nor do we leverage a scrummaster). Looks good.