Is there a way to update the values in the Type dropdown in Cockpit

Related products: None

Is it possible to add another Call to Action field to the ‘Type’ drop down in cockpit?   And if so, how do you do it?

If you go to Administration → CTA and scroll down to Call to action type you can add them there:

@jgalvan I want to add a value to the ‘group by’ drop down in cockpit, not add an action type

Unfortunately there is no way to do this. @sai_ram would be a great enhancement though, can we get this converted to an Idea? 

@gunjanm Do you want me to create an idea for this or is that something @sai_ram is going to do?

@gunjanm Do you want me to create an idea for this or is that something @sai_ram is going to do?

@mary_taylor I would changing this to idea, since its a enhancement request. Thanks for sharing it here!

@gunjanm Thanks for the real quick reply!!!

@jean.nairon @CurtisValentine @sacha @mathieu.brillon can we get some votes here please!

@gunjanm Thanks for your reference. Yes, we do need more up-votes to proceed further on this enhancement. 

@All, Please up-vote here to change the priority. 

@john_cascarano @supraja_vuppalapati didn’t we accomplish this as part of the migration to NXT? Is it something not available on the front end but can be done via support or TAM? cc @lindseyyoung5