Not Planned

Is there a way to update the values in the Type dropdown in Cockpit

• 16 September 2020
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

Is it possible to add another Call to Action field to the ‘Type’ drop down in cockpit?   And if so, how do you do it?

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

If you go to Administration → CTA and scroll down to Call to action type you can add them there:

Userlevel 5
Badge

@jgalvan I want to add a value to the ‘group by’ drop down in cockpit, not add an action type

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Unfortunately there is no way to do this. @sai_ram would be a great enhancement though, can we get this converted to an Idea? 

Userlevel 5
Badge

@gunjanm Do you want me to create an idea for this or is that something @sai_ram is going to do?

Userlevel 7
Badge

@gunjanm Do you want me to create an idea for this or is that something @sai_ram is going to do?

@mary_taylor I would changing this to idea, since its a enhancement request. Thanks for sharing it here!

@gunjanm Thanks for the real quick reply!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@jean.nairon @CurtisValentine @sacha @mathieu.brillon can we get some votes here please!

Userlevel 7
Badge

@gunjanm Thanks for your reference. Yes, we do need more up-votes to proceed further on this enhancement. 

@All, Please up-vote here to change the priority. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

@john_cascarano @supraja_vuppalapati didn’t we accomplish this as part of the migration to NXT? Is it something not available on the front end but can be done via support or TAM? cc @lindseyyoung5