Not Planned

Is there a way to have the Contact on the CTA populate the Contact the associated Tasks automatically?

• 29 August 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
A CSM wants to be able to associate a Contact to the CTA and have that same Contact populate on all the Tasks automatically. Is that possibility or is the only option to have to manually populate the contact on each task?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
@john_apple sorry, this is not possible for now. For better understanding could you please explain to us the use-case. I mean in what case do we assign all the tasks to a single contact. Use-case will be useful for our product team, meanwhile, I will check with alternates too.

@All, did you come across this situation, please post your thoughts here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
I reviewed the behavior with one our CSMs. Even though the Task does not have a contact associated to it, an Email Assist task will pre-populate the To field with the Contact associated to the CTA. However, it was noted that only the last contact added to the CTA (or Task) is populated into the To field rather than all contacts associated to the CTA.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
@john_apple Thanks for posting! valid use-case, I've also checked for workarounds on this but not possible. I confirmed with my product team to check the road-map, currently, this is not in our road-map. We will prioritize it based on other customer interests too.

@All, please hit like or follow the post to increase the priority.