Admin Office Hours - January 14, 2016

• 12 January 2016
  • 2 replies

This thread is for the Admin Office Hours session for January 14th, 2016.  If you have a question for this session, feel free to discuss details here.  

To register for this session, please click here.

CurrentTopic List:

• How do aggregations in rules work? 
  • Using an effective tagging structure to help us create campaigns, target communication etc. 
  • Associated Contacts / Contacts assigned to Tasks
Post session, we will update this article with a summary of answered questions and link the video for those who could not attend.

2 replies

In case you missed the Admin Office Hours for this week, or if you just need a recap, here are all of the answers to everything that was covered during the session.

#1: While creating a rule make sure to use usage data, bring in the desired measure and use a drop down to select the aggregated field. Then using filters the time frame can be selected. There is an adjust button that is select able for missing data. Also in the time field be sure to select something that matches the frequency of your data. If a report is run weekly, select weekly.

There were some request to make this into a tutorial as well, so that can be expected within the next few weeks.

#2: After some more information was provided it was concluded that there would have to be a follow up to this in order to provide a sufficient answer. When that has been established I will come back and post on this article.

#3: I recently created a tutorial that summarizes everything that Steve covered in the answer to this question. The only difference is you would add in the additional criteria to search for whatever tags it was you were searching for.

I hope you all find this helpful and if you have any further questions feel free to ask them here. I am currently working on the recording that accompanied this meeting and will have that posted early next week.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi Evan,

I still haven't gotten anything back on this.  

• Associated Contacts / Contacts assigned to Tasks