Is there a way (or what is the best way) to include one of our custom mapped fields in JO in a report?

Related products: None

Specific situation: We have a quarterly report for our professional services team. We have the PSM mapped as a custom field in the program but want to be able to pull it into our final reports. I can access who the CURRENT PSM is via the relationship, but since this is used for performance we need to know who the PSM was at the time the survey was sent. There is quite a bit of turnover/moving accounts in this area of our business, so keeping track quarter to quarter is almost impossible.

BONUS if this was also available in the Analytics tab so we could show/filter by these custom fields there as well.

Hi @katie_b

If you look in the AO Participants object, you'll see the Context Attributes fields - which are your Custom Mappings (Boolean, Date, Decimal, Email, Integer, or String). They are not named according to the field they might be mapped to so the report field display name would need to be changed.

Awesome! Thank you!

I recently learned through Support that Context Attributes are no longer being populated/supported. Are there any plans to bring this back? It would be helpful if we could have access to these fields in Report Builder and Journey Orchestrator. 

@nitisha_rathi Could you please let us know when the custom fields would be available for reporting.
 FYI @indraneel_pampati @tejkumar 

We are looking into it. I will share updates once the details are finalised.