Is it possible to go back and see scorecard comments history?

Related products: None

We have a subjective score and our CSMs will regularly add/modify notes in the Scorecard Comments field.  Do these get saved/stored anywhere so that a historical record can be referenced?
Hi Jeff,

That is not possible right now. But with the timeline initiative which we are thinking right now , it is definitely planned for the future. 

Thanks

Abhishek S
Hi Abhishek - I want to revisit this for Scorecard 2.0. Do scorecard 2.0 comments (both for overall score and per measure) get logged historically?

I did some digging, and I believe the answer is no, and that in order to do this, an Admin would have to create a new MDA table and create a historical record via a bionic rule that sources scorecard comments. Is this correct? 

Please let me know if you have any other feedback or thoughts on this. Thanks!
Hi Spencer,

We do not log historic comments in scorecard fact as well as history. It is there in our roadmap to support this feature but the timeline for the same is not short term. As of now , the approach would be to use rules to copy the scorecard comments on a periodic basis from scorecard fact table to a field in the custom MDA object and use it for reporting.

Thanks

Abhishek S
Hi Jeff, Thanks for posting your comments here,I've pushed this to an Idea post.
Hey Abhishek,

Is this still something on the roadmap? With the new scorecard 2.0 UI it looks like theres space for historical comments but I don't believe that is availble yet.

With SC2.0 it looks like the UI is designed for something like this, there's a lot of real estate below the comments, are y'all going to build this in to SC2.0? For example, this scorecard has been measured twice, but only the most recent comment shows up at the top. It would also make too much sense for this to show up in the timeline when the score changes, to me.

Preach brother.

I’m with the other folks who commented here

today. Any chance this is nearing availability on the roadmap? Love Scotty’s suggestion of a Timeline entry logged when the comments are updated.

Hi Scotty & Jeff,

Yes, the idea is to have scorecard comments be replaces by timeline (kindof similar to how each CTA has its own timeline, each measure would have its own timeline). A couple of questions on this:

What are your thoughts on handling the comments created via rules?

- Would it be an overload if a new timeline entry is created everytime the rule runs? Would it be better to only create a new entry when the score changes / create a new entrey every X days?

- Since these entries would also start showing up in the account timeline, what kind of filters would you need on timeline / other options?

Thanks

Could it only create a new entry if the comment changes?

As for filters, I assume there would be some sort of "type" associated with the Timeline entries logged for Scorecards? (I would hope, though, that this Type would not show up in Timeline as one that can be manually created).

Or let us configure it. Let us pick the things that go into Timeline, establish categories for the filters too.

+1, being able to view comment history through the new scorecard UI would be super helpful.

Hi Jeff,

If the comments contain usage data, would they not change very frequently (and end up creating too many timeline entries?)

Hi Scotty,

When you say "Let us pick the things that go into Timeline" - do you mean be able to define some rules as to what should be visible on the account timeline (everyting would be there in the scoreacard timeline but only few would show up in the account timeline) - maybe something like...only when score changes / score drops etc.?

Is that what you had in mind?

Hey Aditya!

Sopmething like that? I'm not sure of the how, but I always find myself saying things like "man, I wish this event showed up in the timeline" or "I wish my boss could see that this thing happened in the timeline".

I would love to have Timeline Activity be a thing I can post to through a rule, I would love to have the historical context of why such and such score was such and such level at such and such a time, and that context seems easily gotten by having some kind of access to past comments other than through beachcombing the scorecard fact in a report.

As for crowding fears, I feel like today (your user testing might say otherwise?) there's too little info in service of a clean UI.

Scotty

Hi Jeff, Here is a good news regarding this feature request, we have added this to our release items, will update here once this is available.

Thanks for posting!

Hi Jeff, we have added this to our release items.This would be possible with scorecard timeline integration, will update you once this feature is available.

Thanks for brining this up, happy posting!

I believe this is released, right? @sai_ram 

@gunjanm That is correct. This has been released at the beginning of this year.