Is it possible to allow users to navigate in GSNXT using the browser back button?

Related products: None

We have users complaining that it’s confusing that the back arrow in their browser doesn’t take them back to the last customer they viewed in Gainsight NXT. I’ve tried to explain that this is due to the way that Gainsight functions within Visualforce pages inside Salesforce, and that each page does not have its own unique URL. However, I promised that I would submit this as an idea in the community.

@meg.kitto Thanks for bringing this to us. Could you please share a recording of the issue for better understanding?

@meg.kitto Thanks for bringing this to us. Could you please share a recording of the issue for better understanding?

@meg.kitto looking forward for your response.

@meg.kitto did u get a chance to view my comments? Please leave your reply.

This post is so knowledge giving,tahnks fo sharing such kind of stuff, Here if anyone intrested in Salesforce courses .So , What is Salesforce?

Salesforce is a powerful tool, with native capabilities to help with almost every facet of the customer journey. But its basic features don’t always work seamlessly with the other tools your teams use. Fortunately, there are handy Salesforce integrations for every department to connect your email, social media, and other tools to Salesforce.

To get Salesforce Course in Delhi at affordable price with mentors having 15plus years of experience , our institute is an old and trustworthy Institute.

If you are interested in learning graphic design then you must join one of the Top Design Colleges And Institutes Of India