Internal Submission on Copilot Survey

Related products: None

Today, you can submit internal survey responses for a survey created not using copilot. 

It would be very valuable to submit survey responses on behalf of customers for copilot surveys. There are situations where emails can't be delivered and the responses still can or need to be obtained.
I would like to be able to trigger a survey to send to my internal sales people when a new customer signs on to inquire about the sales process. Then display the results on the accounts c360 page under Surveys.

I agree with @joseph_siudzinski  We would love to be able to have internal CSMs to be able to fill out surveys without having to send them in an email.

Hi @Chelsea.holfield - sorry about our late reply. Do you mind sharing some more context about your request? Would you like to share surveys with your users without having to send via email, or allow for internal submissions?

Hi @Chelsea.holfield - sorry about our late reply. Do you mind sharing some more context about your request? Would you like to share surveys with your users without having to send via email, or allow for internal submissions?

Hi @Chelsea.holfield - please share some more context about your request?

Hello @richa_bala ! 

We would like the ability to have internal employees fill out surveys. For one of our solutions we have the CSMs fill out a survey regarding the customer while on the phone with them. It would be great if we could attach a survey to a task or add a link to a survey in a CTA for CSMs to fill out about their customers. Currently we have added the surveys to an email template, added the template to a playbook task and then the CSMs have to email it to themselves in order to fill it out. Let me know if you need additional info! 

Chelsea

Hi @Chelsea.holfield - you could also achieve the same by using the ‘allow internal submission’ option on the Survey Properties page when creating a new survey. This option will let you internal team members submit survey responses on behalf of the customer to which the survey has been shared. More info here. Let us know if this helps.

@richa_bala  Yes, they can respond to them, that isn’t the problem. The issue is that we have to put it in an email template that they then have to send to themselves to fill out. It would be great if there was an option to put a link in a task or have a “survey” type task that they could take the survey right then without having to send an email template to themselves to fill it out. 

@Chelsea.holfield - noted. We will add it to our backlog. Meantime, request others to upvote so that we could prfioritize accordingly.