Integration with Influitive

Related products: CS Data Management & Integrations

We also use Influitive and would love to see an OOTB integration with Gainsight.  It would be nice on the C360 to see how customer contacts have interacted with Influitive - challenges completed, feedback provided, etc.
Awesome.  Influitive uses Gainsight and we can definitely do the integration via the Rules Engine.  Something we need to consider documenting formally.
Nick... Great talk today at Advocamp! Nice to connect with you here. I'd be really interested in this integration as well.
Has anyone set up an integration pulling in Advocacy metrics from Influitive into Gainsight?
Hi Rob!

I recently helped a customer bring in advocacy activity as a related list on the Customer 360 section.  Is this what you're hoping to achieve?

If so, you will need to create an account lookup and a formula field that returns the account Id on the Advocacy Activity object.  You will then populate the lookup via a rule.

As long as the Influitive data is being pushed to SFDC via the connector within the Influitive admin console, then you will see the data within Gainsight for use in rules and reports.  

Let me know if you have any questions.
Scott's description is accurate - our recommended integration method is to leverage Influitive's Salesforce connector. We plan to revamp some materials that outline the steps to setup this configuration in the second half of this year (and also possibly utilizing Gainsight Vault).
Was this documentation ever completed? We recently set up Influitive and would like to pull Advocacy data into Gainsight.
Was this documentation completed? We also have influitive and are looking to set it up with Gainsight.
Hi all-

I have a customer who is interested in bring in Influitive data. It sounds like this is definitely possible through the Salesforce connector, and I am curious to learn from those who have done this - what has been the most useful way you've been able to utilize this data in Gainsight?