Integration between Timeline Activities and Google Calendar

Related products: CS Data Management & Integrations

We have a use case where it would be helpful to see in Gainsight all of the upcoming customer calls/onsites, which we typically have stored in individual CSM calendars. Is there a way to do this presently in the system? If not, I know there's an ongoing thread about CTAs and GCal integrations that I think is similar (and not redundant) to this request.

@soumitrasahu we have a similar requirement where all future calls that are planned/scheduled in our Gcal to be available in GS in calendar layout in C360 and global views. Like what we have today through our Gong integration which shows calls completed and calls in the future for a given account.

@gopal_rao_kallepu , @Bhawya on this item

Any recent update on this? Our team could really use this integration for how we’ve implemented tracking of our customer health & customer journey program -- we’d love to be able to report on meetings that are scheduled in the future so that we can proactively find gaps and identify customers who don’t have any future meetings scheduled, as well as compare scheduled meetings with completed meetings. The draft Timeline entries created from scheduled meetings is also something that has been highly requested by our team!

We’d be interested in BETA testing anything as well! I had a CSM reach out to me asking if this functionality existed just recently.

@ivalouk It’s in our roadmap but couldn’t be picked up because of other high priority items. We will update once we have visibility on timeline.

We would also be interested in BETA testing anything that comes out for this integration. 

Our CSM’s would benefit from seeing when the next touchpoint is for each account. CSM’s with larger account loads aren’t always able to secure recurring meetings, so knowing and being able to highlight which accounts do not have a sync set up would allow CSM’s to focus on getting touchpoint with those accounts (which we presume are already engaged in some manner). 

Hi @Bhawya, I see this is moved to planned which is great. Is there a timeline in place of when to expect this functionality?