Inline surveys through email assist

Related products: None

This has to be on the roadmap right? Any ETA?
Hi Alex, Yes, this is in our short-term road map. I'll keep you posted on the updates and thanks for bringing this.
Hi Sai Ram, was this ever added?
Wanted to follow up here, is this on the roadmap? Or is there an ETA?

Hello @alex_legay 

We will be supporting this feature very soon. Wanted to check if you have use cases which we can leverage to validate our solution.

Can we make this a public post so customers can add uses cases?

@chris_mudd changed it to the public. Thanks for the update! 

Our CS marketing team would really like to see this implemented. here is our use case: 

In order to collect references and quotes for our sales team, our CS team periodically requests customers serve as references. We have created a standardized form in Gainsight for this, allowing customers to specify the ways we can reference them (e.g. indirectly through a published quote, or directly by sharing contact information) as well as provide additional quotes we can use in our marketing materials. The quotes are a "nice to have" whereas the reference itself from the first question is a "must have." We've gotten great quotes from this form, but our response rate isn't what we'd like, and we have a feeling that more people would respond to the first question (how can we reference you?) being in the body of the email rather than  clicking a survey link to answer the complete questions. Our consultants are hesitant to deploy the form because they anticipate a low response rate, and we think they would have more trust to the first question existing in the email body.

Thank you @chris_mudd for making this public so we could share!

Thanks @kate_griffin for detailed info.

Any updates on this?  

My use case:  we have a survey that has a lot of questions, and we’d obviously love it if all customers filled out the entire survey, but they usually don’t.  We send it out via JO with the inline question for the NPS question.  Then, we have a CTA that generates for the CSM if no response is received after 30 days, so we’d ideally like the playbook that goes along with that CTA to have an email assist task that allows the CSM to resend the survey with the same format (i.e. inline question).

Any updates on this?  

My use case:  we have a survey that has a lot of questions, and we’d obviously love it if all customers filled out the entire survey, but they usually don’t.  We send it out via JO with the inline question for the NPS question.  Then, we have a CTA that generates for the CSM if no response is received after 30 days, so we’d ideally like the playbook that goes along with that CTA to have an email assist task that allows the CSM to resend the survey with the same format (i.e. inline question).

This is our use case exactly! 

Hello @gunjanm @heather_hansen 
We are working on this as part of email from anywhere. This will be supported as part of phase 2 release of email from anywhere. When is phase-2 release? i don’t have a ETA right now, tentatively by end of Q3.

@chethana Thank you for the update!  Happy to be a tester if you need one!

Ditto!

Ditto!

I also volunteer as tribute!

@kayladushanek Look at Chethna post.

Happy to test as well!