Increasing the subscriber fields limit for Notification settings

Related products: None

Currently the limitation for the no of fields that can be used for auto subscription is five. 

?name=inline-1376807405.png

Can we increase this. 

Usecase in the words of customer: We'd like to be able to notify people who assigned to the company.In our business, we have our customers in which different stakeholders from us (like in total 😎 need to interfere the situation. I need to have that flexibility.

Currently the limitation for the no of fields that can be used for auto subscription is five. 

Can we increase this. 

Usecase in the words of customer: We'd like to be able to notify people who assigned to the company.In our business, we have our customers in which different stakeholders from us (like in total 😎 need to interfere the situation. I need to have that flexibility.

Can we increase this. 

Noted. Added to the to-do list