Include Survey Link in AO Escalation Email

Related products: None

Currently, we are not able to include the survey link in an Escalation Email in AO.

The escalation email goes to the CSM, and in some cases, users would like their CSMs to copy this email and send it back out to their customers personally, and include the survey link.

Due to the way our survey participant tracking works, I can't add a template with a survey to the escalation email, but I'm curious to know if there is any way to do this in the future?  The customer wants his CSMs to be able to resent the survey personally but at this time there's no way to get the link to the CSM to then give to their customers.

Thanks
Hey Tom,  I had a similar conversation with a customer about this same issue recently. I had a few thoughts on this - Would it be possible to create a link in the escalation email that you recycle a participant within an AO. The use case that was given to me, was that it would be useful to be able to recycle a participant if they requested the CSM resend the survey. Currently there is no way to do this, and the escalation email would be a perfect place to try and add additional functionality like this. (if this is possible).
We had a similar ask. When we had CSMs follow up on the escalation emails, several customers told them they had deleted the original survey email, thinking it was spam, and requested to be re-sent the survey. In the current system, CSMs had no way of doing that.
I would echo the above - I'm not sure how helpful this email can be if the survey link is not included. Perhaps allow it to be added, or consider deprecating the feature? Our COM actually said that it is not best practice to use this email at all since it encourages CSMs to prioritize followups with friendly customers.
Hi,

Thanks for sharing this use case. We will prioritize this as part of our roadmap and update here.

Thanks

Abhishek S
+1 from me on the above Idea.
Since this suggestion was last udpated 9 months ago, could someone from Gainsight kindly provide an update regarding the ability to send the link to the survey manually to customers?

I also noted two more situations that you may wish to accomodate for:

1) In one case, the CSMs only wanted to send out a reminder email if the contact did not OPEN the initial survey inivitation (this assumes if the user did not click on the survey the first time, they don't want to answer the email)

2) In another case, the CSMs wanted to be able to update the email address of the contact if the first time the survey email was sent out, the email bounced because the CRM system had the wrong email typed in. In this case, having the survey link in the escalation email would be super important.

Thanks

Irit

www.csmpractice.com

This would be awesome to have! +1

Hi guys, the ability to add Survey Url and few other survey related fields as a token in the email template is already available.

Hi Ashish! I found a way to include a survey link in the Escalation email part of the program but found out that it was a bug. It only allows my to apply an email template that does not include a survey link.

Hi @tinalindor8 The documentation for the usage of survey token can be found here.

Just to confirm, you cannot add a survey link token or a survey button token from the email builder to the email template and use that in your escalation email.

However to solve the use case of giving access to survey related fields, you now have access to a set of new token values out of the box such as survey url etc. that can be mapped to a standard email template (not using survey tokens) in any email/cta step after the survey step which is where you can include the survey url.

Hope this helps.

This would be an incredible administrative advantage for Exec and Department Lead email reports. I would want to help guide executive management to the source easily as they do not live in Cockpit or C360. This goes beyond Survey results also; like CTA urls in email templates. +1 for sure.