Include "All CTAs" as option in dropdown in Cockpit tab in C360

Related products: CS Cockpit & Playbooks

I'm posting this on behalf of Lorna from App Annie: 

When looking at the Cockpit tab in Customer C360, there is currently a drop down that allows a user to see "Open CTAs" and "Closed CTAs". 

App Annie users have requested that the option to see "All CTAs" be added - so all CTAs can be seen in one view
Thanks for sharing, Nadav. This particular item is under consideration for Q4, along with improving this section overall. We'll provide an update once we know which release this would be part of.
Just to follow up on this one - Splunk would like to have a broader ability to filter the cockpit section in C360, more than just the ability to show "all CTAs" - I suppose that's part of the items under consideration?
Are they looking for any specific filters, or just general advanced filtering functionality?
Hi Manu, they are looking for the ability to have similar filtering options to what you can do in the cockpit tab for the cockpit under C360. 

Are there any updates on adding "All CTAs" as an option in C360 cockpit and whether this will be available soon? 

Thanks!
This was also requested by HPE - except for the R360.
Hi, I'd love to ask for a status update here as this was just requested by another customer - can we add "all CTAs" as an automatic filtering option for C360 and R360? 
This item is planned for the Winter release. Will let you know if things change.
+1 on adding some additional filters to the Cockpit section of C360 (even if just basic search text string on CTA title). 
I believe this was added with the latest Gainsight release. Thanks Gainsight Product team!
Hi. Can you confirm how to activate the "Show All" option in C360 Cockpit? I can see it enabled in our Sandbox, but not in production and am wondering what I need to do as an admin to enable this functionality? Any news on the additional filter capabilities, even basic text search like Dan requested above?
Hi Anja,

'All CTAs' option should be available in 360 > cockpit by default. Can you please share with me a screenshot if you are not able to see it.

Adding filters and search capabilities is in our roadmap. ETA to be decided.

Thanks,

Nitisha
Thanks Nitisha. I now know why we cannot see it yet. All resolved and hopefully we'll have the feature soon.