Include actual Scorecard Name in the Account Scorecard History object

Related products: None

Account Scorecard History contains a field "Scorecard Name" but it's just an ID.

Example below: The Scorecard Name is the ID of the "Default Scorecard." It is not derived via a lookup. The Name column is derived via a lookup on the Scorecard ID to the Scorecard Master table THROUGH the Company table, so it's actually reflecting the name of the CURRENT scorecard - even though in this case it's one and the same with the Scorecard History.

I changed the criteria on the account above so that a new scorecard would get applied. Notice below that the Scorecard Name stayed the same ID as the Default Scorecard - but the NAME field has changed to Cloud LTR Score. Again because the NAME field is looking up through the Company object to the Scorecard Master.

There does not seem to be a simple way to determine the Scorecard that applies to each line in the Account Scorecard History file except the "Scorecard Name" which is a long ID. Really need to have the Actual Name show up in a separate column.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks a lot for sharing this. What you mentioned, makes total sense. One question...the scorecard name would show 'what the scorecard of the account was at that point of time & not the current one' - is that what you are looking for in your filter? (Also could you provide some details on the filter you are adding - is it more like..."give me the history of scores for all account which have Scoreacard 1 today", or "give me the history of scores for all account when they had Scoreard 1 applied to them" ?)

Regards

I think there should be both "Current Scorecard Name" and "Scorecard Name" that applies to the specific line.

There could be multiple scenarios by which filters could be applied to this table.