Improve 'Go to Cockpit' Experience from Individual CTA

Related products: None

Currently, if you have opened an individual CTA from a company's C360 cockpit like so

and click on "Go to Cockpit" in the upper left, it takes me back to the generic cockpit with 1000+ CTAs, and not the cockpit of the company I was previously looking at.

While I can appreciate maybe wanting to send CSM/End Users to their My CTAs view of their individual cockpit, I would expect this button to take me back to the C360 cockpit view.

What I would like, is the option to do either one. A button to take you back to your individual cockpit (like we have now) AND a button that will take you back to the C360 cockpit you were looking at previously - Right now I have to switch tabs or re-search the company in my current tab and click “cockpit” if I want to go back.

Thanks for the feedback @bradley. We acknowledge the feedback. We will check the possibility of this. As a quick fix, you can use browser back button to go to the C360 page. 

Thanks for the feedback @bradley. We acknowledge the feedback. We will check the possibility of this. As a quick fix, you can use browser back button to go to the C360 page. 

Thanks for the suggestion, but it opens in a new window so no that doesn’t work. I included the workarounds at the end of my post.

@bradley Thank you. I understand the problem. Would taking you to the C360 page work? The limitation is that you might still need to select the cockpit section in the C360 page.

@bradley Thank you. I understand the problem. Would taking you to the C360 page work? The limitation is that you might still need to select the cockpit section in the C360 page.

@sriram pasupathi I think as long as the button doesn’t say “go to cockpit” that should be ok :)

Ideally jumping to the cockpit for that customer, but I think jumping back to the 360 would work.

@bradley Thanks for the feedback. We will see what we can do.