Acknowledged

Idea. The ability to use Multi-Select Drop Downs in Timeline Activity Type Setups.

Show first post

36 replies

Userlevel 2

Have set up a similar multiple select dropdown to add as a field to my activities but it should be set as single select. And I can’t use it on Timeline now as it’s set to multi-select and no way to change it or even delete it.

+1 Please add this!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

What is the ETA for this feature?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
@manu_mittal

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
@nitisha_rathi

Badge
Would love to see this added as a feature for Timeline support.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

+1

Userlevel 3
Badge

Came across the same problem. Conversation with customer can cover several topics and we’d like to have a multi-select fields to identify them.

I see a lot of interest for this feature but only 3 votes. Please vote this up!

Userlevel 3

+1 on this one! We have the use case that during the Sales to CS Handover, which we capture as ana activity in Timeline, that we want to capture data about specific things the customer has agreed to during the sales process such as providing a case study or testimonial, letting us use their logo, etc. It can be that the customer has agreed to multiple things so having a multi-select for this would save our CSMs a lot of time! 

+1

This would also be useful for my team - behind the cockpit/CTAs, the timeline is our number 2 most used feature.

Userlevel 7
Badge

+1. Vote for this feature. It definitely helps a lot for CSMs or who are using Timeline to enter the Activities.