Acknowledged

Idea. The ability to use Multi-Select Drop Downs in Timeline Activity Type Setups.

Show first post

38 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

+1

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Is there an estimate on when this might be available?

Badge

This came up for my Org this week. We have an activity type for Critical Issues and have an outage across multiple business lines. A multi-select pick list would be ideal so that the team could identify which business line was impacted as it varies widely which clients use which services. Thx!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

What is the ETA for this feature?

Userlevel 7
Badge

It’s currently not possible to use multi-select picklist fields in the “Group By” area for reporting so @sagan_sherlin can we piggyback adding that functionality to this request? I imagine your use case and others will eventually mean someone will want to report on this field. The ability to group by multi-select dropdowns will open up other reporting as well! Here’s a link to this request @Leomeirinho @marshall @GarethR @JamieRobson @phani_kumar @sacha @lyne_therien @ana_g @meenal_shukla @manmeet_dosanjh @kate_green 

to vote and comment on for visibility!

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

It’s currently not possible to use multi-select picklist fields in the “Group By” area for reporting so @sagan_sherlin can we piggyback adding that functionality to this request? I imagine your use case and others will eventually mean someone will want to report on this field. The ability to group by multi-select dropdowns will open up other reporting as well! Here’s a link to this request @Leomeirinho @marshall @GarethR @JamieRobson @phani_kumar @sacha @lyne_therien @ana_g @meenal_shukla @manmeet_dosanjh @kate_green 

to vote and comment on for visibility!

@bradleymcg Voted! Would love that ability!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hey Team,

Any Updates on this ask? We have another customer who would love to have multi select picklists as their use cases fall short of them when we don’t have this functionality as this would mean we need to rely on Text in Notes section which may or may not be reliable.

Userlevel 3

Chiming in on this request as we have an urgent need for this enhancement

Userlevel 4
Badge

It is said I stumbled across this limitation when I need it most and didn’t find it was not possible in any documentation.

Userlevel 7
Badge

This came up again today. Are there any updates on plans here?

Userlevel 5

This is something on our mid-term roadmap. Hopefully we’ll get to it by the end of this year.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

This is something on our mid-term roadmap. Hopefully we’ll get to it by the end of this year.

Woohoo!!!! This is awesome news!

Userlevel 5
Badge

Any plans to add this?