Idea. In the Rules Engine, S3 Dataset - Add M/D/YYYY H:MM as an DateTime Format Option.

Related products: None

To give some quick background - I'm migrating from using the Connector, to using the S3 in the Rules Engine. And in one of the reports that automated to me from our Service Desk has a DateTime field. After a few trial and errors a lot of Partially Failed reports - I found that because some of my time entries don't have a leading zero, M/D/YYYY HH:MM isn't working. I'm in need of a M/D/YYYY H:MM option.

Anyone else running into this?

Yes, I see this quite often in my customer's implementations. I often have to manually change the date/time format and then communicate to the customer that they need to change to hh:mm moving forward. I agree that just having a h:mm format would be much more convenient.

Does a date-time formats like below help you cover Hour & Minute (both) with or without leading zeros?

M/d/YYYY H:M - there are no seconds

M/d/YYYY H:M:s - with seconds, works for both 05:02:05 or 5:2:5

Hi Ankit!

I would still need MM, as the minutes do have the leading zero - it's just the hour that does not. So I would be looking for: M/D/YYYY H:MM or M/D/YYYY H:MM:SS.

Hi Spencer! I'm in the same boat - I can either manually edit the report, and hope Service Desk can add the leading zero before I get the report. Or, I continue to use Connectors for the time being. Using the Rules Engine to handle the S3 it just so much easier! And cleaner! :)

Hi Sagan, Its a valid ask, redirecting this to our product team.

Thanks for posting!

Thank you Sai! :)

Has a solution been implemented for this when leading zeros are not present? Or, are others reverting back to Connectors for a solution?