Hyperlinks to open up in Support Console (service cloud) instead of an entirely new tab

Related products: None

Our Technical Account Managers use the service cloud and when they click on an account hyperlink that takes them to the c360 they lose some functionality i.e. sub-tabs to help them organize cases/opps under each customers as well as a menu bar at the bottom of the screen for quick navigation. They have to go back into service cloud to get that functionality back or not use the hyperlinks. 
Makes sense, Andrew.  We have actually looked at this and, while definitely possible, it basically means creating a new version of the 360 page since embedding in Service Console has some very specific requirements.  So not low-hanging fruit, unfortunately.  Also, as we look forward a ways, I wonder if you agree that service console will become less fundamental once salesforce gets things worked out around Lightening.    
I do not know much about Lightening but we unfortunately can't wait for SF to figure it out. Because our account managers work cases all day long using the service cloud and the functionality it offers for efficiency and organization they are beginning to steer away from Gainsight because it is "not easy" to use and creates additional work/inefficiencies.